Items marked NEW may be renewed ONE TIME if there are no holds on them. Older items may be renewed TWO TIMES if there are no holds on them. We recommend you renew them near the end of their check out time as the renewal time is added to your current date.
For example: If you check out an item that has a 7 day loan period on 12/01 it will have a due date of 12/08.
Renewing it on 12/02 will give you a due date of 12/09.
Renewing it on 12/08 will give you a due date of 12/15.
Call in to the Ogdensburg Public Library: 315-393-4325, press 8 and leave a message.
Stop by the library with your library card or the item you need renewed on our next open day and speak to someone at the circulation desk.
Check your due date online!
- Go to: https://catalog.ncls.org
- Click on Login
- Enter your Library card # and PIN (last 4 digits of the phone number we have on file)
- Click “My Account” (Located above the search box.)
- You can view your personal information, your current check outs, holds and fines.
- Renew online!
- Follow directions 1-3 from above.
- Click on the “Checkouts” tab.
- Choose the items you want to renew.
- Click “Renew.”
- If the title can be renewed the new due dates will be provided. Please wait to verify that renewals have gone through.