Items marked NEW may be renewed ONE TIME if there are no holds on them. Older items may be renewed TWO TIMES if there are no holds on them. We recommend you renew them near the end of their check out time as the renewal time is added to your current date.
For example: If you check out an item that has a 7 day loan period on 12/01 it will have a due date of 12/08.
Renewing it on 12/02 will give you a due date of 12/09.
Renewing it on 12/08 will give you a due date of 12/15.
Call in to the Ogdensburg Public Library: 315-393-4325, press 8 and leave a message.
Stop by the library with your library card or the item you need renewed on our next open day and speak to someone at the circulation desk.
- With the North Country Library System App you will sign in to your library card.
- Tap “My Account”
- Tap “Checkouts”
- Tap either “RENEW ALL” or tap the items you wish to renew and tap “RENEW.”
- Go to: https://ogdkiosk-ncls.na3.iiivega.com/ (for Ogdensburg items ONLY) or https://ncls.na3.iiivega.com/ for ALL NCLS items
- Click on Login or 👤
- Enter your Library card # and PIN (last 4 digits of the phone number we have on file, though we do encourage you to reset this after your first sign in)
- Click on your name (Located to the side of the search box.)
- Click on Checkouts
- Click renew on the items you want to renew.
- Make sure it says it can renew.