Please visit the Friends page on Facebook for latest info!
2022 Calendar as of September 4th
- Friends Board Meeting – Wednesday, September 14th at 4 pm – Library Auditorium – Planning Meeting for Events for 2023; Set Nominating Committee; Plan Membership Drive
- Event – Sept 10, “Rain gutter Regatta” Tall Ship Visit (Sept 7 – 11)
- Event – Book Club Convention Saturday, September 24
- Board Meeting – Wednesday, October 12th at 6 pm – Library Auditorium
- Event – Oct 16 – 22, National Friends of the Library Week, 100th Anniversary of the library building
- Event — Fall Book Sale and Membership Drive Oct 19 -21
- Friends Board Meeting/2023 Slate of Officers – Wednesday, November 9th at 4 pm – Library Auditorium
- Board Meeting/Election of Officers – Wednesday, December 14th at 4 pm – Library Aud
Friends of Ogdensburg Public Library Bookstore Hours
Friends membership form (also available at the library and any Friends event.)
AmazonSmile Donations – Donate by buying your everyday items
Support the library with purchases you’d make anyway. Go to smile.amazon.com and chose Friends Of The Ogdensburg Public Library Corp as your charity!
AmazonSmile Charity Wish List
If you didn’t know, we have an AmazonSmile Charity Wish List. It has everything from books that did not make it to the cutting floor because we cannot buy the volume we had, to cleaning supplies, kid’s craft supplies and sensory toys.
You can get to the list either with our link: https://smile.amazon.com/…/16Q9B…/ref=smi_ext_lnk_lcl_cl or by searching AmazonSmile Charity Lists in your Account & Lists tab.