Friends of the Ogdensburg Public Library Corp.
The Friends continuing Outdoor Activities to get to know other members.
Harper Falls – DeGrasse, New York. Off County Rte. 27. (MEET there)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021, Time: 10:00 A.M.
Harper Falls is on the Donnerville Road just off County Route 27, 13.7 miles south of Canton. The view at the falls is always wonderful. The trail is approximately 0.6 miles each way for a round trip of 1.2± miles.
Bring a lunch to relax and enjoy the location with other Friends.
Directions to the Harper Falls:
· Rte. 68 to Canton,
· Take a right onto County Rte. 27 (Park St.),
· Continue Rte. 27 past the four-way stop,
· Continue Rte. 27 bearing left on hill,
· Continue Rte. 27 approx. 13 miles,
· Turn left onto Donnerville Road (a Seasonal Use Road), a large garage is located at beginning of the road,
· Parking lot is on the left, at DEC Sign, about 4-5 tenths of a mile.
· Anyone who wants may follow me from my home, address 410 Pleasant Avenue, Ogdensburg. I will be leaving at 9:00 A.M.
PLEASE Contact Tom Lawrence, firstname.lastname@example.org, 315-393-3503 to attend and for more information.